photo babberfix_zpse3fa15d2.jpg photo 2_zps5a0e2806.jpg photo 3_zps1eca4e6c.jpg photo 4FX_zps66eaf948.jpg photo 5BNFFF_zps1e1ae6ee.jpg photo 6BFX_zpsc6bc1700.jpg photo 7_zps341387ed.jpg

MY CURRENT TOP 3 CONCEALERS




NARS RADIANT CREAMY CONCEALER





Works really well for covering up under eye dark circles. plus, It sinks into the skin just like your own skin so it gives you that natural finish look. Its a little thicker but yet so creamy and still feels light on the skin. I know i know its more on the pricey side, but you only need tiniest amount of this product to cover up those bad boy perfectly! Because a little goes a loooong way. I suggest you to work with one are of your face at a time during application as this concealer can dry quickly. I use this both under my eyes and blemishes and it lasts all day. But at times, it does accentuate your dark patches so make sure to prep your skin really well before applying this product. I always use Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado for my under eyes to moisturize them and it works wonder. But, other than that, its pretty much perfect for me. My current holy grail concealer.


MAYBELLINE FIT ME CONCEALER





A great dupe for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. Although it isnt as highly pigmented as the nars, i think its still pretty close. Its a creamy liquid concealer with medium to high coverage. So light weight doesnt feel or look heavy on the skin, it covers everything yet still look like a real skin. I use this both for my undereye area and any dark spots and it works really well! it blends really easily and it also brightens up my eye area. I find that the best way to apply this is by using your fingertips.
i think its a great buy for girs on a budget that looking for a great concealer.



MAC PRO LONGWEAR CONCEALER





Creamy liquid concealer with medium to full coverage. The consistency is slighty thicker than most liquid concealer. But the coverage is really impressed me! no creasing throughout the day, super long wearing and it blends with your skin perfectly and has a matte finish. I love the idea of the packaging , its a lil glass tube with a pump that i think will lasts you for ages cause you only need the tiniest amount of this product as this concealer is super opaque. The only bad thing to say about this is the pump gives out way too much product (so be gentle with it). It sets pretty quickly just like the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer so just make sure to work with one area of your face at a time. 

Let me know what your favorite concealer at the moment by leaving a comment down below! :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment